So I've been home since May, and the transition back to a non-tour life has been an interesting one. It's been a good change overall. I like the stability of being home. I miss the change every now and then, but I've seen so many awesome things that I can live with the knowledge that sometime in the future I will see the places that I really liked again.
It will also be nice to be home for Christmas, something I didn't have for the past two years. Being on the road during holidays almost makes you forget their significance, especially when it's treated as another workday. I've been skating at the outdoor rink that my college sets up during Christmas. That was something I missed. I also missed Florida in the winter. It's a rather mild season usually. But it's nice to have the Christmas lights up everywhere and see the decorations.
It's been a long time since I've posted on here, and I didn't want to neglect my blog any longer. I'm going to try to be more vigilant and post things regularly.
Peace out.

No comments:
Post a Comment