Me

My photo
Searching for enlightenment - and a good cup of coffee.

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Ra and Frost

Mary King, my former business manager on the east coast, recommended I go to a sushi place called Ra for happy hour. I can't thank her enough. I enjoyed my first trek there with Mel so much that I had to go again after the show with Bogdan and Michelle. Both times the food was amazing. I must also mention the amazing gelato place that Mary said I had to go to. It's called Frost, and it's a little slice of heaven. I HAD to sample several flavors (there was no way around it) before I decided that Hazelnut was the winner. It was like eating a Ferrero Roche, but in ice cream form. I think I can die a happy camper after my recent excursions into food heaven. Thanks, Mare! You're the best :)

No comments:

Post a Comment